The Digital Media Manager reports directly to the CEO and oversees Social Media, Influencer Marketing, Email Marketing, and other digital media responsibilities within the organization. Weekly duties will be creating and maintaining social calendars, scheduling content, growing social channels, email marketing, copywriting, reaching out to influencers, tracking, and following up with their campaigns. You will be responsible for growth and engagement metrics and performance will be evaluated during monthly reporting. You will directly manage and task requests to our art team to fulfill needed deliverables for agency clients.
Primary Job Responsibilities
- Social Media Content Copywriting, Strategy & Delegation of Creative Needs
- The strategist will craft social calendars, write captions, perform hashtag research and delegate any high-level graphic design needs to the Graphic Designer or Photo/Videographer on staff. We do expect basic graphics and social media needs to be met by the Strategist for the time being.
- Responsible for crafting content that will attract, engage and delight the target audience for each Client.
- Social Media Management
- The Strategist is responsible for the day-to-day upkeep of social communities for our clients. Responding to customers, outreach, engagement, etc.
- Influencer Marketing
- The strategist will perform weekly outreach to influencers for brands. Ongoing tasks include outreach, contract facilitation, following up with influencers, coupon code creation, content collection and reporting of influencer metrics for the Clients.
- Email Marketing
- Strategizing email promotions, copywriting and assigning graphics requests to necessary supplemental channels.
- Metrics Reporting
- Monthly reporting on social media, influencer marketing, etc.