The Business Development Representative position is for the social butterfly who loves to be on the phone, helping and adding extraordinary value to our future clients! This position reports directly to the CEO at Forge. You will enjoy deploying our Consultative Sales Approach in which you hear out a potential client’s pain points and use your marketing knowledge, research chops and powers of deductive reasoning to align businesses’ needs with the correct set of Forge productized marketing services!
- Respond, engage and qualify both outbound and inbound leads and inquiries
- Engage current users to expand awareness, educate, ask for referrals, identify new opportunities and develop account intelligence
- Demonstrate the value of our offering through phone calls, email, LinkedIn and other social mediums;
- Effectively partner and work across the internal teams
- Work closely with other teams to develop account intelligence, relationship maps, and use case opportunities through direct account engagement and insight tools
- Schedule appointments and demos for cold and warm leads
- Hold intelligent and engaging conversations over the phone and email
- Act as the subject matter expert on all Forge product offerings/solution development skills
- Complete the Sales process effectively and with urgency through contracting and closing the deal
- Eloquently hand off closed business into the onboarding funnel
- Ensure successful follow-through of sales cycle by maintaining accurate activity and lead qualification information in CRM application
- Outbound outreach to new prospects minimum daily
- Facilitate touch base on onboarding calls with clients
- Facilitate touch base on offboarding clients who have cancelled or concluded term
- Facilitate new deal transmission to appropriate accounting departments
- Maintain a minimum 30% closing rate of warm inbound leads assigned
- BA/BS degree preferred however, 1-3 years of professional work experience in sales required.
- A pre-existing knowledge of SEO, PPC ads, Email Marketing, Ecommerce Business, Facebook Ads, Web Design and Social Media and Influencer Marketing strongly preferred.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills. You should be a great writer, speaker, and listener.
- Fearlessness – willing to hop on the phone with new people every single day and explain the Forge value proposition as it relates to each individual you speak with.
- An obsession with prospect happiness – set the stage for effective sales follow-up.
- The courage to challenge the status quo when logic and reason require it. See something broken? Fix it.
- Flexibility – things change around here. FAST.
- The intellectual horsepower to become a guide on all Forge services in a matter of weeks, and the curiosity to keep learning about all its intricacies for years to come.
- A deep understanding of email communication. You keep the inbox at zero.
- Must be self-motivated, persistent, & independent!
If this sounds like you, experienced applicants are encouraged to apply!