Why reinvent the wheel? There’s no point! Get an agency on board to create and manage your e-commerce marketing strategy. There’s a whole bunch of reasons. One is that hiring e-commerce marketing professionals is a trend that never ends. Another is that you’ll make more money. We see that we’ve grabbed your attention by mentioning the dollar factor. Read on, as we zoom in on reasons why you need a pro, or a team of them, to slay that strategy for you.
You can contact us right here!
1. It Saves You MoneyAvoid a steep learning curve — and possible failure — by trying to handle all marketing responsibilities on your own. The benefits of outsourcing rather than trying to perform certain functions in-house are well known. Aside from outsourcing to experts with a wealth of experience and in-depth knowledge, other benefits include:
- a more flexible balance sheet, with outsourcing falling into the variable costs category
- increased efficiency, as you leverage an outsourced provider’s cost structure and economies of scale
- reduced labor costs, especially in the hiring and training departments
- the ability to start new projects almost immediately since everyone at your chosen agency is already raring to go
- the freedom to focus on your core business and devote most of your attention to operational priorities
- reducing risk by acknowledging that an agency knows how to avoid risk in the area they specialize in
- gaining a competitive edge over larger companies than yours in the marketplace
2. You Get Real SEO ExpertiseAt Forge Digital Marketing, we go beyond traditional SEO that focuses on keyword optimization to improve rankings in organic search results. With us, you get a full technical SEO service, or website audit. In other words, you benefit from the get-go from a code-level approach to optimize your website so that you achieve better ranking and greater visibility within organic searches. Tech SEO adapts your content, web design, and code structure so that search engines can crawl, find, and index your web pages. Other aspects of tech SEO we deal with include
- meta content
- page performance
- structured data
- device compatibility
- digital accessibility
3. Keyword-Driven Content Works an E-Commerce Marketing StrategyBuilding backlinks — links to your website from other websites — is part of any effective content marketing strategy. In other words, it is an inbound link. Search engines view backlinks as validation that your website content is both useful and credible. Your credibility grows and the number of backlinks increases. Building “white hat”, or legitimate backlinks is to produce high-quality content on a regular basis results in your pages ranking higher in organic search results. As the mantra goes, content is king, and so are keywords. Our agency uses the latest keyword research tools to discover what keywords will work best for your business.
4. You Can Be the Best Across All DevicesSome people erroneously think that their SEO ranking remains the same across all devices. Research has discovered that this is true for only 13% of websites. Added to that, more and more users are habitually using search functions in social media platforms such as Instagram, Twitter, and Pinterest. We use up-to-date market intel like that to give our clients the edge over their competitors. That’s another reason you should engage the pros to help you create and manage your e-commerce strategy. You instantly gain access to state-of-the-art techniques, tools, and resources. Using an agency to develop your e-commerce marketing strategy can give you the necessary boost to get ahead of your competitors because the newest techniques, tools, and resources are at your disposal. In essence, this is agile marketing in action.
5. You Get Content Management & SEO CopywritingContent is written using keyword strategies designed to help that content rank better for targeted search queries. Your keyword strategy should also apply to page titles, meta descriptions, and header tags, for example. Forge Digital Marketing works out content recommendations that are custom made for you and perfectly aligned to your business goals. Our recommendations include input on
- high-level messaging
- a value proposition
- social media integration.
- publishing workflows and a schedule for you to stick to
6. You Get Marketing ExpertsA lot of digital marketing agencies are hyped up on the digital side of things. But they often lack true marketing expertise. Forge Digital has well-grounded expertise in both. We have the kind of expertise you can rely on in areas as diverse as
- Facebook marketing and advertising
- Google Shopping campaigns
- E-mail marketing
- Paper-based advertising and promotion (yes, you read that right!)
- PPC (pay per click) management
7. Tracking, Tracing and Regular ReportsPart of any excellent agency’s service to create an e-commerce marketing strategy for its clients is regular reporting and transparency. Forge Digital Marketing gives you a set of detailed and easy-to-understand reports every month. That way, you can track your progress, see if your KPIs are actually performing, and see what has improved and how the whole process is going. We will identify areas of CRO (conversion rate optimization) and other opportunities each month to consistently improve your approach. Read about what we have to say about SEO on our website!
Dare To DazzleForge Digital Marketing is not just a bunch of geeks who know their way around all this technical stuff. We have in-depth marketing knowledge that informs the way we help you to stand out from the crowd and positively shine. Our track record with setting up an e-commerce marketing strategy for startups and SMEs is particularly good for that reason. Don’t be someone else’s guinea pig. Don’t be a hamster on a reinvented wheel. Make the most of everything your business stands for and produces. If you’re not sure what that is, come and talk to us at Forge Digital.
You can contact us right here!