- *Did you know? Inbound marketing is a term and methodology coined by the company HubSpot. To obtain a certification in Inbound Marketing, you must take extensive learning courses and complete a difficult test to prove your knowledge of inbound! Guess what? We’re certified.
1. AttractAttract: Develop buyer personas. Leverage original content that provides value to the target audience and generates inbound traffic. Tasks include:
- Social Content Publishing
- Site Pages
2. ConvertConvert: Don’t just provide value, swap your value for implicit or explicit data from your buyer personas. Tasks include:
- Landing pages
- Thoroughly evaluating and categorizing contacts
3. CloseClose: Follow up with leads or buyer personas that have made their way through the sales funnel (consideration/conversion time).
- Email: follow up with a set of meaningful emails to help close the sale
- Marketing automation: nurture leads by identifying how they have communicated with you in the past, which pages on your site they have visited and tailor messaging to their unique experience with your brand.
4. DelightDelight. After you close, follow up with these very special people who have taken the chance on you!
- Social monitoring
- Smart content: text or calls to action that reflect the buyer’s unique buying experience with your brand.